Standard & Poor's is planning to complete a rollout of interim results data onto its Compustat Xpressfeed before year-end, rounding out a series of content additions that have taken place since August.
Annual financial data on more than 1,500 companies based in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland went live on Xpressfeed between August and September, and the vendor is currently in the process of phasing in the interim company financials and balance sheet information.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit