San Francisco-based Ethernet network solutions provider Yipes Enterprise Services last week announced its entry into the data provider market with the launch of FinancialConnect! Market Application, which will provide direct access to exchange datafeeds.
The first exchange feed to be offered via the service comes from the IntercontinentalExchange (ICE), though officials say Yipes plans to extend Market Application to provide low-latency direct feeds from at least the 50 exchanges and trading
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit