The MiFID Joint Working Group real-time market data subject group last week released recommendations for the Level 3 pre- and post-trade transparency requirements of the EU's MiFID regulations.
One of the primary recommendations addresses the issue of duplicate post-trade reporting. This occurs when the same source reports data via more than one aggregator, making it difficult for downstream consumers to identify and remove the duplicates.
"When you look at the issue of duplicating post-trade
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit