The vendor already provides feed handlers for the Options Price Reporting Authority's feed of US options data as well as the Nasdaq ITCH format and NYSE-Arca datafeeds, and will expand that number to between 10 and 15 over the next few months, says Tervela chief executive Barry Thompson.
However, Thompson says the vendor—which develops its messaging appliances using custom, in-house built components—doesn't see itself as being in the feed handler space, and views itself instead as a potential
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling