The vendor's Accelerator for Market Data Capture product, which makes use of FPGA (field programmable gate array)-based hardware acceleration technology, can currently process the ITCH datafeed from Nasdaq, the Options Price Reporting Authority's consolidated feed of US options data and a direct feed from the International Securities Exchange (ISE). But the vendor plans to rapidly expand its feed coverage over the coming year.
"We've been asked by a partner to have 10 feeds in place by the en
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit