Interdealer broker GFI is adding broader depth of Asian markets data to its product offerings following growth in the region for its broking operations, officials tell Inside Market Data.
GFI's proprietary data products are sourced from the prices generated and traded by its broking desks. So as the broker has expanded its operations in the region, it has become more active in capturing foreign exchange options data for Asian currency pairs, as well as data on emerging market Eurobonds broker
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit