The Toronto Stock Exchange is making changes to its data distribution processes as part of a series of initiatives to increase the speed of trading in a bid to attract more liquidity from US firms.
Rik Parkhill, president of TSX Markets, says the exchange wants to cut response times for trade orders—already at competitive levels—by 50 percent by the third quarter of this year. One of the changes that will help achieve this is to stop distributing TSX's customer datafeeds via the exchange's tr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership