QAP, which primarily trades European index options, currently uses CarryQuote’s mobile data platform to get real-time updates for major European index values, including Stoxx, FTSE, and Deutsche Börse’s DAX indexes, as well as US indexes from Standard & Poor’s, the Chicago Board Options Exchange’s Volatility Index, foreign exchange rates and gold prices.
But as the firm expands into new asset classes, it is now looking into adding exchange-traded fund market data to the content already provided b
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership