Three Middle East exchanges are to implement software this year from Cameron Systems, the FIX engine subsidiary of Swedish trading technology provider Orc Software, to support distribution of market data in the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol.
The Dubai Financial Market is expected to go live with Cameron technology in the first half of the year, using version 5.0 of the FIX standard to support outbound data and inbound trade messages. The Cairo and Alexandria Stock Exchanges (C
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank