"We are adding Eastern European data to satisfy demand from clients that want access to those markets [for their customers]," says Simon Barnby, global director of marketing communications at Fidessa in London. "As the buy side becomes more sophisticated and looks for broader investment opportunities, the sell side is responding to satisfy that demand," he says.
Fidessa aims to incorporate market data from exchanges in Cyprus, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine in the third quarter of this year,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit