The vendor expects to launch a European version of C3 LDS this month, which will initially capture consolidated data from Reuters' RDF feed and from Fidessa, officials say, though the vendor also plans to develop its own feed handlers for the European markets as dictated by client demand, starting with the London Stock Exchange, Deutsche Börse and Euronext, and new trading venues Chi-X and Turquoise.
The product is being trialed by an undisclosed number of international banks to feed downstre
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit