The exchange made the products—Nasdaq Net Order Imbalance Indicator, BookViewer, Velocity & Forces and Daily Share Volume—available via its Nasdaq DataStore service at data.nasdaq.com on June 19.
Daily Share Volume is a new product, which Nasdaq proposed to the Securities and Exchange Commission in March, and which tracks market participants’ trading activity by stock and sector. Daily traded share volume in Nasdaq-listed and non-Nasdaq-listed stocks is now available on the following day,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech