The UK-based company is making its new PIA-First service, which delivers research via the Web, available for a free trial in June. After this, the company will charge firms for the service according to asset class coverage and number of users, says founder and director Max Knudsen.
The PIA team comprises three directors—Knudsen, Steve Lucas and Alan Collins. Each has more than 20 years' experience, most recently working together for the past seven years at Dresdner Kleinwort as head of the te
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming