BT currently provides two options for trading firms to access low-latency market data direct from exchanges-proximity hosting facilities within its datacenters that host matching engines or network access points of presence (PoPs) for trading venues, and Radianz Ultra Access, a high-bandwidth, low-latency dedicated network connecting seven markets in the New York tri-state area, with another two ECN venues to be added to the network shortly, officials say.
The new service, which was set up du
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank