Version 3.5 of Infomatch will go into production automatically for clients using the software on an ASP delivery model at the beginning of August, and is available on request for users that license the software on an installed basis. New features include Timeline Reports that allow users to track market data spend over given time intervals-either annually, quarterly or month-by-month-based on expenditure by individual users or aggregated across unique cost centers or departments, to help data st
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit