Deutsche Börse currently provides historical best bid and offer data for its Eurex derivatives market, and is now working on expanding the amount of full order book historical data available, to provide more data for clients to back-test algorithmic trading strategies. Eurex already provides historical order book data for 2009 to date, and is planning to make full-depth historical data available in the second half of this year covering 2008 and part of 2007, officials say.
"We always recognized t
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won