FIX Protocol Limited (FPL), the industry body behind the FIX Protocol and its FAST spin-off for market data compression, has set up a FIX Inter-Party Latency (FIPL) working group to provide standards for data and trading latency monitoring and information sharing.
The group, which will hold its first meeting on Jan. 13, will be co-chaired by Henry Young, director of product development at London-based data consultancy and latency management software developer TS-Associates, and Nicholas Morrison,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech