Quantitative investment fund AHL, a division of Man Group, has selected the OneTick tick capture database and analytics package to support its research groups. The product was sold to AHL by NYSE Technologies, which acts as an authorized reseller of the OneTick technology. AHL research analysts will use the platform in London and Oxford to perform time-series analysis across multiple asset classes.
Schneider on Correlix RaceTeam
High-frequency trading firm Schneider G
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit