The vendor is sourcing full-tick trade-and-quote data from the Options Price Reporting Authority and US equities data via Chicago-based ticker plant and data provider SpryWare, which collects and archives the data, then makes it available hourly via a file transfer site.
"We are working on a way to archive the data," says OptionMetrics chief executive David Hait. "It's one thing to store it, but another to use it for implied volatility calculations. It takes 20 minutes to run volatility calcu
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank