The new division, AgriCharts will provide data products to financial firms and large commodities firms, pricing applications for producers of agricultural products such as beef or grain, and Web hosting and content for market players such as grain elevators who want to make relevant commodities data available to clients and producers.
Mark Haraburda, managing director of sales and business development at Barchart, says there are two key areas of demand for agricultural products data. "The gro
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse