Ross Dubin last week joined tick data management and analytics vendor OneMarketData as sales director, responsible for new business and maintaining existing accounts. He was previously senior sales executive at Vhayu, which was recently acquired by Thomson Reuters (IMD, Aug. 10). Based in New York, he reports to Richard Chmiel, vice president of global sales.
Friedman, Hopkins Rise at Nasdaq
Nasdaq OMX last week appointed Adena Friedman, former executive vice president o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling