The vendor last month connected to the Moscow-based RTS Stock Exchange and Nasdaq OMX-owned Nordic power exchange Nord Pool, and is in the process of connecting to the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Josef Schroeter, president of CQG, says the vendor is adding new market venues as customers request them-such as the Turkish Derivatives Exchange, which it expects to connect to by the end of this year after a request from an unnamed investment bank client. Other venues in CQG's pipeline are the Mexican Deriva
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit