The data covers all major European cash equity and derivatives exchanges and multilateral trading facilities, and is initially being used to help price trades on the broker's Knight Link dark liquidity pool, but may be expanded to support Knight's other electronic trading operations, says Stéphane Leroy, global head of sales and marketing at Quant House.
"We have a number of new businesses that will be launched in Europe in the first quarter [of 2009]," says Kee-Meng Tan, managing director of Kni
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit