Fixnetix Offers Sub-ms Chi-X data
UK low-latency data and connectivity vendor Fixnetix has benchmarked round-trip connectivity to European MTF Chi-X at 400 microseconds, using dual 100-megabit Ethernet circuits and has signed up its first investment bank client to the new service.
TSA Gives Clients a TipOff
London-based software vendor and consultancy TS-Associates has signed up an un-named German bank and a US bank for its TipOff middleware analysis and latency monitoring system. The German
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit