Low-latency data provider Activ Financial is setting up a new ticker plant for its market data feeds at co-location provider Telx's facility at 111, Eighth Avenue in New York, enabling Telx clients to connect directly to Activ and locate trading platforms next to its ticker plant. According to Telx, 80 percent of exchange-directed fiber connections in New York currently run via the facility.
S&P Enlists CMA, SuperD
Standard & Poor's is using CMA and SuperDerivatives
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling