For traders monitoring agricultural commodities and derivatives prices, eSignal version 10.1 now includes real-time weather maps from WSI Corp. that predict, detect and display disruptive weather patterns-a feature previously only available within eSignal's FutureSource Workstation. The weather maps include packages for US Agriculture, US Energy, Europe Energy and World Coffee Crop.
Clients requested the packages be extended across eSignal's range of data products, as they are increasingly in
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming