The firm first deployed FITS in 2004 to manage its global market data costs, arising mainly from its trading operations in New York and London, then transitioned to FITS Online, the Web-based version of the platform, last year, says Joshua Leitner, director of business development at The Roberts Group in New York.
Previously, Morley's market data group used FITS to generate reports for invoice payments. But now, the firm is also using FITS to provide the information used for accrual accountin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act