The deal will support trading in a range of equity markets. Officials decline to name the venues from which CM-CIC will source data, but Denis Saboureau, the firm's global head of execution services, says, "We have started by taking data from all major European cash equity trading venues, including primary exchanges and multilateral trading facilities."
Saboureau says CM-CIC integrated the data with the firm's smart order-routing and algo trading engines via QuantHouse's QuantFeed API, and starte
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech