Trading firm members of the OMX Nordic Exchange have been able to subscribe to the low-latency feed directly from OMX since last year (Inside Market Data, Oct. 8, 2007). Now, by allowing vendors to offer the feed to their clients, the exchange says it is creating a "level playing field" that provides end-users and vendors with the same low-latency data, says Peter Belling, senior vice president of information services at OMX in Copenhagen.
Targeting vendors will enable OMX to increase the cha
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp