Dubbed drop copy, the initial version of the service, to be released next month, will enable clients to request a replayed feed of data relating to FIX order messages sent to the exchange. The service relies heavily on application sequencing, a feature of the latest FIX specification, which allows clients to identify gaps in the sequence of messages from the exchange, and to ask CME to retransmit that subset of messages.
"Much of the drop copy specification surrounds application sequencing an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit