New data sets that SICOM will launch in Q3 of this year include real-time open interest updates, and continuous equilibrium price updates during the market opening routine. The exchange currently does not offer equilibrium price updates and open interest is only updated after the end of the day. "With the new datafeed, subscribers [will] also be able to formulate price depth and order depth information," says Shannon Ng, assistant manager of special projects at SICOM.
Though the exchange's t
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank