Nasdaq last week began beta testing a new Level 2 datafeed that will provide quotes in stocks listed on the New York and American stock exchanges as well as Nasdaq-listed stocks, which is currently scheduled for live rollout on Feb. 12.
The feed, dubbed simply Level 2, combines market depth from the Nasdaq Quotation Dissemination Service and OpenView Basic feeds, and will be available in TCP/IP or IP multicast via BT Radianz, Savvis, Sector Inc., TNS, Verizon Business and Yipes Enterprise Ser
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit