Stevens Joins Aleri
Dale Stevens has joined Chicago-based software vendor Aleri in London as regional sales director, to drive adoption of Aleri's Streaming Platform. He joins from streaming analysis provider Vhayu, where he was sales director, and has also served as vice president of sales at London-based data software vendor Arcontech and held sales management positions at CQG, Neon, Reuters and Misys. At Aleri, Stevens reports to Chicago-based vice president of worldwide sales John Pigott.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership