GFI Grows Thomson Reuters Deal
Broker GFI has signed a deal to redistribute its credit derivatives, FX options and energy market data via Thomson Reuters' Datascope Real-time. The broker also plans to extend the deal to cover equity derivatives and interest rate options early in 2009. The data will be available as an input for portfolio pricing, security valuation, risk management and algorithmic trading applications.
BondDesk, IDC Partner for Ratings
Bond market operator BondDesk is incorporat
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech