The vendor is currently in the process of making available regional macro-economic Chinese statistics that will provide more granularity than nationally consolidated datasets. The content comprises expanded coverage of the Chinese real estate sector, including the addition of 31 monthly series on real estate foreign investment and 16 quarterly real estate price indexes for Chinese provinces, and indexes for major cities, which the vendor will release over the next few weeks.
Mark Howarth, man
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won