HKEx Raises Focus on Warrants
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing has launched a Derivative Warrant Resource Center on its Web site to improve investors' knowledge of warrants (IMD, Feb. 13). The site provides listing documents, information on reissuance and basic terms, technical data, and daily trading summaries filed by warrant issuers. The site uses end-of-day data on implied volatility and deltas from Reuters for technical analysis.
Reuters Fills Pensions Gap
Reuters last week announced that
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II