San Francisco-based Ethernet network provider Yipes Enterprise Services will this week announce deals to provide access to direct exchange feeds from Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange.
The feeds are made available via Yipes' FinancialConnect Market Application service, which was launched last October to provide direct feeds via Yipes' Ethernet fiber network.
The distribution agreements were signed in Q4 last year, and went into testing with a limited number of customers in November, ahead
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit