Nasdaq Basic combines the new Nasdaq Best Bid and Offer (QBBO) proprietary real-time quote feed, which has been available in beta mode since last November, with the Nasdaq Last Sale (NLS) real-time feed of trades executed on Nasdaq or reported to the FINRA/Nasdaq Trade Reporting Facility, to create the exchange's first standalone, Level 1-only data product.
The new service is geared towards professional users-who may choose to receive the NLS feed, the QBBO feed, or both-as well as retail and onl
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won