Ray D'Arcy last week officially took over the role of president and chief executive at Interactive Data, from Stuart Clark, who will serve as an adviser to the vendor before retiring completely this summer. A spokesperson says Clark will initially devote his time to family and personal interests, and may later advise or serve on the boards of other companies.
Fitch Taps Fidelity's Hale in Asia
Fitch Ratings has hired Evan Hale as managing director and head of Fitch in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II