Potential future collaborations could include integrating Fixnetix's low-latency datafeeds with RTS' RTD Tango automated trading engine, which both vendors are prepared to do, should sufficient demand emerge from clients, officials say.
"That is an avenue that we are exploring," says Alex Lamb, senior vice president of business development and a member of the RTS executive board. "We have a datafeed API in Tango that allows all kinds of third-party data to be integrated, even digital news, and we
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II