Options IT made Options Pipe, including the Velocity managed direct feeds service, available in Interxion's datacenter on Hanbury Street last month, after running dark fiber between its two London datacenters and the facility. Users co-located in the Interxion center can cross-connect to Options Pipe, and some high-frequency trading firms have already connected to Velocity in Interxion, says Options IT chief executive Nigel Kneafsey.
Interxion's datacenter hosts the infrastructure for NYSE Eurone
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech