Vladimir Gritsuk, head of market data at Micex, says Russian clients have been able to view the exchange's real-time data free of charge, since data fees were waived as part of a series of competitive initiatives implemented almost a decade ago to capture market share in equity trading from rival Russian exchange RTS.
However, now that Micex has captured the lion's share of Russian equity trading, Gritsuk says the exchange is considering how to normalize its data policy so that both domestic
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won