Customers looking to trade on the new venue will be able to receive data from the platform via Reuters 3000 Xtra at no additional charge over their existing subscription, says Ed Nelson, global head of business operations for the treasury business of parent Reuters, which owns exclusive rights to distribute FXMarketSpace data, except where used within third-party trading applications.
The trading venue will also offer a direct feed that can be used to drive pricing engines or models, says Jak
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit