According to a letter dated July 9 from Opra executive director Joe Corrigan to clients, by January of next year firms will need capacity to handle 1,540,000 messages per second (mps)-a decrease of 267,000 mps from the 1,807,000 mps that Opra predicted in April that subscribers would need by that date (IMD, April 14).
Opra has accordingly modified the bandwidth requirements that subscribers will require to receive the Opra feed to 263.3 megabits per second (mbps) for January-down from the 309
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II