Multi-thread capabilities will be available on the current version 6.0 of TRMDS from the third quarter of this year and on future releases, and will deliver significant performance improvements as a result of distributing data using multi-threaded Intel processors, not only in terms of throughput, but also by reducing latency and offering customers lower total cost of ownership through better hardware utilization, officials say.
Based on an input stream of 225,000 messages per second (mps), curre
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank