Dubbed Integrated Data Services, the platform provides a mechanism for combining the vendor's content such as fundamental financial data on banks, its risk models, its credit default swap pricing service and implied ratings analytics based on the CDS market.
"We have a lot of strengths as a data vendor that we can now put forward in a more meaningful way to clients, and can connect them using standard identifiers. For example, clients may want ratings and CDS prices, updated every 15 minutes or a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming