The datacenter, which is expected to be complete by the end of 2009, will comprise 395,000 square feet in total, including 100,000 square feet of available "white space," for clients to co-locate. According to Nigel Phillips, global head of datacenter programs at NYSE Euronext, the exchange will begin installing IT systems in the building at the beginning of 2010, and will install operational systems around March of that year.
"One of the problems we have at the moment is that we can't accommodat
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent