The new data includes tick histories from Deutsche Börse, Borsa Italiana, Bolsa de Madrid and Euronext's Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris cash markets, in addition to data from the London Stock Exchange, which the vendor had already carried for some time.
Tick Data president Neal Falkenberry says the vendor made the additions in response to clients migrating high-frequency trading strategies from the US to European markets, and increasing cross-border arbitrage strategies.
"Clients are lo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit