The Relegence Corp., a New York-based provider of news filtering software, has added European local language news from Dow Jones Newswires to its platform, officials said last week.
Relegence, which already carries non-English language news from AFX, now processes news in German, French, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish.
Relegence opened a London office this month to support its expansion into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and senior vice president Bob Grant says this agr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit