Fincad Debuts Data Tool
Derivatives valuation and risk management software vendor Fincad has launched Fincad Market Data, an application that collects and stores data from exchanges and OTC markets. Fincad Market Data contains current and historical data back to 1999, and is integrated with Fincad XL, an Excel add-in for valuing and measuring securities risk.
1010data Adds Moody's Data
New York-based database vendor 1010data is providing access to Moody's Analytics' performance databases for st
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit